November 14, 2010

VA - Best Sound Collection (2CD) [Wav]

VA - Best Sound Collection Vol.1
| WAV (585 MB) | Pop,Ballad,Rock,Country,Classical | Vol.1 | 9.2008 |
Tracklist:
1. All Out of Love - Air Supply
2. Dust In the Wind - Kansas
3. Longer - Dan Fogelberg
4. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
5. When I Fall In Love - Rick Astley
6. Every Time You Go Away - Paul Young
7. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
8. The One That You Love - Air Supply
9. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - Daryl Hall & John Oates
10. Dog & Butterfly - Heart
11. Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka
12. I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
13. Try To Remember - The Brothers Four
14. You Are My Destiny - Paul Anka
15. Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver
16. The Sounds Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel  



VA - Best Sound Collection Vol.2
| APE (343 MB) | Pop,Ballad,Rock,Country,Classical,Instrumental | Vol.2 | 6.2009 |
Tracklist:
01.Suddenly - Billy Ocean
02.All By Myself - Eric Carmen
03.Eternal Flame - Bangles
04.Photographs And Memories - Jim Croce
05.Torn Between Two Lovers - Mary MacGregor
06.Lost In Love - Air Supply
07.How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
08.I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
09.Promise Me - Beverley Craven
10.We’re All Alone - Boz Scaggs
11.Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton
12.(What A) Wonderful World - Art Garfunkel
13.Danny’s Song - Loggins & Messina
14.500 Miles - The Brothers Four
15.Jasmine Flower - Kenny G


check comments

8 comments: